Are You AT Risk … of Pregnancy, STD/HIV and Death?
Vol 1. No. 1
- Are You AT Risk … of Pregnancy, STD/HIV and Death? (page 1 – 2)
Inside this Issue
- STD true or false quiz – answers (page 2)
- STD multiple choice questionnaire answers (page 2)
- Discover the Real You (page 3)
- Health and Life Planning Clubs In Schools (page 4 – 5)
- Education First, Sex Later, AIDS Never (page 6)
- Announcement: Adolescent Peer Educators Training (page 6)
- Sexually Transmitted Disease: STD TRUE or FALSE QUIZ (page 7)
- Resources (page 8)
Growing Up is published quarterly in Lagos, Nigeria by Action Health Incorporated (AHI).
AHI is a non-profit organization working in Nigeria to provide adolescents access to the much needed reproductive health education, life-planning skills and services as a major step towards addressing the high incidence of unintended teenage pregnancy, related school dropout, clandestine abortions, sexually transmitted disease/AIDS and related deaths.
Growing Up is available free of charge to teenagers and other individuals working to promote teenagers health and development. Readers are invited to contribute views, articles, letters, and photos for publication. Articles may be quoted or reprinted from Growing Up provided proper credit is given to AHI.
|Editor||Programme Staff||Cover Photo|
|‘Nike O. Esiet,
Project Director, AHI
All correspondence should be addressed to:
The Editor, Growing Up
Action Health Incorporated
PO Box 803, Yaba
This edition of Growing Up was produced with support from the support from the Population Programme, MacArthur Foundation, Chicago, Illinois.