Life Strategies for Teens
Vol 18. No. 1
Inside this Issue
- Inspirational Poems
- News Reel
- Special Report: Model Schools for Married Adolescent Girls
- Dear Diary
- Book Launch: A Tapestry of Human Sexuality in Africa
- Self-Help Guide: Decision Making – Why we make bad choices in life
- Watch Your Manners: Work Ethics
- Career Guide: Do You Want to Be an Entrepreneur?
- True Life Story: Jimmy’s Transformation
- Young Achiever: Nasir Alabi – A Lesson in Perseverance
- Book Review
Growing Up is published quarterly in Lagos, Nigeria by Action Health Incorporated (AHI).
AHI is a non-profit organization working in Nigeria to provide adolescents access to the much needed reproductive health education, life-planning skills and services as a major step towards addressing the high incidence of unintended teenage pregnancy, related school dropout, clandestine abortions, sexually transmitted disease/AIDS and related deaths.
Growing Up is available free of charge to teenagers and other individuals working to promote teenagers health and development. Readers are invited to contribute views, articles, letters, and photos for publication. Articles may be quoted or reprinted from Growing Up provided proper credit is given to AHI.
|Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Vol. 18 No. 1 March 2010
|Cover Photo||Graphic Design & Layout||Print Production|
All correspondence should be addressed to:
The Editor, Growing Up
Action Health Incorporated
PO Box 803, Yaba
This edition of Growing Up was produced with support from the support from the Population Programme, MacArthur Foundation, Chicago, Illinois.