Making Ends Meet: Income Generating Ventures for Youth
Vol. 24, No. 1
Inside this Issue
- Learning to Overcome Hard Times
- Dear Diary
- Your Opinion
- Day In The Life: Dr Ugochi Ohajuruka
- Your Questions Answered
- Life Skills to Acquire: Listening Skills
- Keep Your Feet Fresh
- Teenage Festival of Life 2017: An FGM-Free Generation
- Youth Skills Development Programme 2018 – Apply Now!
- Puzzles and Riddles
|Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Vol. 24 No. 1 September 2017
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization committed to improving the health and development of adolescents in Nigeria. Since its establishment in 1989, AHI has served as an advocate for youth and a catalyst for change by increasing public awareness of sexual and reproductive health issues, and implementing innovative education, health and youth development programmes.
The views expressed in the magazine are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of AHI or any of our donor organizations.
Address all correspondence to: