It’s Okay to Say “NO”
Vol. 5, No. 1
Inside this Issue
- The Only Way To Be Free (page 2)
- It’s Okay to Say “NO” (page 3-4)
- Poems (page 5)
- Not Smart Enough? (page 6)
- Women and AIDS in Africa (page 7 & 10)
- Addis Ababa Forum Focuses on Reproductive Health (page 8-9)
- A Framework for Action (page 11)
- Love at Valentine (page 12-13)
- Study Proffers Policy Recommendations
- GPI Holds Strategy Planning Workshop (page 13)
- Letters (Page 14)
- Taking Care of Your Genitals (page 15)
- Resources (page 16)
Growing Up is published quarterly in Lagos, Nigeria by Action Health Incorporated (AHI).
AHI is a non-profit organization working in Nigeria to provide adolescents access to the much needed reproductive health education, life-planning skills and services as a major step towards addressing the high incidence of unintended teenage pregnancy, related school dropout, clandestine abortions, sexually transmitted disease/AIDS and related deaths.
Growing Up is available free of charge to teenagers and other individuals working to promote teenagers health and development. Readers are invited to contribute views, articles, letters, and photos for publication. Articles may be quoted or reprinted from Growing Up provided proper credit is given to AHI.
|Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Vol. 4 no. 2 June 1996
|Programme Staff||Youth Staff||Page Design|
All correspondence should be addressed to:
The Editor, Growing Up
Action Health Incorporated
PO Box 803, Yaba
This edition of Growing Up was produced with support from the support from the Population Programme, MacArthur Foundation, Chicago, Illinois.