Turning Your Dreams to Reality
Vol. 11 No. 1
- My Dreams And My Goals
Inside this Issue
- Achieving Your Dreams
- Dear Diary
- News Reel: Celebrating Love On Val’s Day
- Planning Workshop for Sexuality Education in Lagos State
- Medical Students Visit AHI
- AHI Library Open Day
- Sexuality Education At Pacelli School For The Blind
- Awareness Outreach To Fadeyi and Somolu
- It’s Career Day Again
- Rights Of A Child: Protection Against Exploitation And Inhuman Treatment
- True Life Story: “My Daughter’s Story Will Be Different’’
- Dear Aunty
- VOX POP: My Dreams And My Goals
- Advert: Want to Be A Young Writer?
- Article: Please, Please Hold Your Tears
- Career Guide: Insurance
- Profile Of A Role Model
Growing Up is published quarterly in Lagos, Nigeria by Action Health Incorporated (AHI).
AHI is a non-profit organization working in Nigeria to provide adolescents access to the much needed reproductive health education, life-planning skills and services as a major step towards addressing the high incidence of unintended teenage pregnancy, related school dropout, clandestine abortions, sexually transmitted disease/AIDS and related deaths.
Growing Up is available free of charge to teenagers and other individuals working to promote teenagers health and development. Readers are invited to contribute views, articles, letters, and photos for publication. Articles may be quoted or reprinted from Growing Up provided proper credit is given to AHI.
|Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Vol. 4 no. 2 June 1996
|Programme Staff||Contributing Writers||Page Design|
All correspondence should be addressed to:
The Editor, Growing Up
Action Health Incorporated
PO Box 803, Yaba
This edition of Growing Up was produced with support from the support from the Population Programme, MacArthur Foundation, Chicago, Illinois.